Best Fells Point Restaurants and Bars
One of the questions that we get asked the most often by guests on our tours is “What are the best Fells Point restaurants and bars? Where should we go to eat?” Fells Point has a slew of great bars and restaurants, but these are some of our personal favorites, and picks for what to choose.
- Thames Street Oyster House. It’s always busy for a reason. Thames Street Oyster House has great fare, including our favorite, the lobster roll. You will need a reservation on weekend nights.
- Peters Inn. We dream of Peter’s Inn green salad and garlic bread.
- Ekiben.Limited menu, but everything on it is solid. The spicy neighborhood bird on a steamed bun is worth the trip.
- Bertha’s. We’ll take a hot buttered rum drink from Bertha’s, thank you very much. They also have cask conditioned beer.
- Tortilleria Sinaloa. Tortilleria Sinaloa’s warm stack of tortillas awaits on Eastern Avenue. Cheap, delicious and ready for carry out.
- Duda’s Tavern. Their crab cake is a neighborhood mainstay.
- Nanami Cafe. Nanami Café always has the tastiest sushi. Drop in during the week at lunchtime for their combination box.
- The Horse You Came In On. Join the Jack Daniels club at The Horse You Came in On.
- One Eyed Mike’s. Or the Grand Marnier Club at One Eyed Mike’s. Don’t miss their homemade chips.
- Blue Moon Cafe. For the gooiest cinnamon bun in town, order the larger than your head, sugar loaded masterpiece at The Blue Moon.