Fells Point Shopping: 10 Unique Fell’s Point Gifts
Along with the bars and restaurants, Fell’s Point has great shopping. Come a couple of hours early before your ghost tour or haunted pub crawl to stock up on some items that you won’t find anywhere else. Here are some of our favorite places to treat yourself or find a unique gift.
Max’s Taphose: T-shirts There are many reasons to visit Max’s – their beer selection, Belgian beer weekends, but we also like them for their clever t-shirts. “In Dog Beers, I’ve Only Had One.” Classic.
- Poppy & Stella: Boots. When you’re looking for the perfect knee high boots for your fall uniform of sweater, jeans, tall boots, no need to go further than the well curated selection at Poppy & Stella.
- Ten Thousand Villages: Jewelry. Keep walking towards the water to pick up some jewelry for your fall uniform at Ten Thousand Villages. They have a sparkly assortment in the back corner.
- Modern Cook Shop: Gourmet Fare. Be the best guest and bring a delectable gourmet treat from Modern Cook Shop.
- Fell’s Point Surf Co.: Sunglasses. Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you don’t need cute sunglasses. Find them at Fell’s Point Surf Co. in a range of prices.
- aMuse: Games. Check out Klask, an air hockey type game from the pubs in Denmark that has been shrunk for your tabletop, at aMuse along with the creative baby and kid gifts.
- Sound Garden: Socks. Come for the music, but stay for the socks! Sound Garden is known for its vinyl, CDs, DVDs and video games. They also have a wall of cute socks.
- Su Casa: Kitchen Goods. Duck across the street for the cute tea strainers and kitchen items at Su Casa.
- The Seasoned Olive: Olive Oil and Vinegar . Don’t miss the olive oil and balsamic vinegars at the well-named The Seasoned Olive.
- Natty Boh Gear: Koozies. Giving cash for a wedding is expedient, but impersonal. Pick up some Boh and Utz wedding koozies at Natty Boh Gear.